Please see below the latest update on the vaccination program from Bury MBC
All over-18s in Bury are being invited to get their first dose of the coronavirus vaccine at upcoming local clinics.
- First dose Pfizer jabs are being offered at the Elizabethan Suite in Bury today (Wednesday 16 June, from 8.30am to 1pm). To book, go to https://nhsburyccg2.nhsbookings.com/v2/#book/service/10/count/1/provider/any/date/2021-06-15/
- The Elizabethan Suite is also running a walk-in first dose Pfizer clinic (no appointment needed) on Thursday 17 June from 8.30am to 6pm. You can also book an appointment: https://nhsburyccg2.nhsbookings.com/v2/#book/service/10/count/1/provider/any/date/2021-06-17/
- And Ramsbottom Civic Hall is offering first dose Pfizer jabs on Saturday (19 June) from 8.30am to 6.30pm. This is both walk-in and pre-bookable: https://nhsburyccg.nhsbookings.com/v2/#book/service/10/count/1/provider/any/date/2021-06-19/
For those over 40, there are two walk-in clinics offering second doses of the AZ vaccine to those who have already had their first AZ jab.
- Elizabethan Suite, Bury – Wednesday 16 June, 1.30pm – 6pm. This is for people who had their first AZ jab in the week commencing 19 April or before.
- Prestwich Walk in-Centre – Thursday 17 June, 8.30am – 6pm. Again, this is for people who had their first AZ jab in the week commencing 19 April or before. As well as walk-in, slots can also be booked at https://nhsburyccg4.nhsbookings.com/v2/#book/service/11/count/1/provider/any/
Ramsbottom is also offering a first dose of AZ to those who haven’t yet taken up their offer – the clinic is on Sunday (20 June) from 8.30am to 1pm. Again, no appointment is needed, but you can also book a slot at https://nhsburyccg.nhsbookings.com/v2/#book/service/11/count/1/provider/any/date/2021-06-20/
Follow us on social media @BuryCouncil @NHSBuryCCG