Please find attached some updates from Pritesh Patel at Bury MBC which may be of interest.
- Latest Bury Update attached including Covid rates, vaccinations, testing, local support, grants and Community Champions network.
- Tackling Loneliness & Isolation Funding launched to encourage groups and organisations to work in collaboration to prevent and tackle loneliness & social isolation. These is £20,000 available for groups and organisations working together in Bury North. Application form attached.
- Direct weblink: https://www.bury.gov.uk/index.aspx?articleid=16004
- The Keeping Well this Winter booklet that I have shared previously has now been produced in to an easy read version which I have attached.
- FLAME Session invite for 16-25 year olds.
- FLAME is a space for 16-25 year olds in Bury who have difficult family relationships where, as a group, we will explore different themes that impact on our lives. The main aim is to offer peer support and a space to discuss difficult feelings around family life.
- Sessions are on 18th and 25th February 2021, and people can email [email protected] if they would like a link to attend.